Mushroom Spinach Puffs




#Spinach | Delicious sauted mushrooms and spinach on top of a puff pastry disk.
to Continue Reading......


Tuscan Tomato
#Tomato | Get Tuscan Tomato-White Bean Soup Recipe from Food Network
read more...

Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie middot Allergylicious
#Middot | Dreamy, silky Vegan Chocolate Cream Pie is a chocolate lovers dream! Layered inside a cookie crust and topped with sweetened coco whip. #glutenfree #peanutfree #dairyfree
read more...


How to Find Free Containers For Your Garden
#Garden | Yesterday, I went to the Home Depot to pick up a gallon of stain for the garden boxes.  As I was waiting for my order to be processed, I headed over to the flower section to see if there was anything I was interested in.  On the way there I passed by a  man who […]
read more...

LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special Review
#StarWars | LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special Review is just what the galaxy needs after the ending of the Skywalker Saga. Full of laughs, action, and snark this Star Wars Holiday special is sure to please.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog