Featured Artist Jennifer Sonksen Duran




#Artist | Through my watercolor paintings, I explore human emotion. I am heavily inspired by the connection one can make through the eyes and hope that my audience can feel the emotion I pour into my work.
to Continue Reading......


Southwest Air Fryer Egg Rolls
#AirFryer | Air Fryer Egg Rolls have a flavorful southwest filling rolled up in a crunchy wrapper. Dunk them in a zesty dip and you’re in for a delicious appetizer.
read more...

Halloween and black wedding inspiration Debbie Gillespie Cake Design
#WeddingInspiration | Halloween and black wedding inspiration Debbie Gillespie Cake Design
read more...


Top Graphic Design Trends 2019 Fresh Hot amp Bold
#Top | Graphic design trends 2019 will soon take over the web. What to expect? Bold vivid colors, 3D, maxi typography, alternative art & even more exciting trends.
read more...

Rubysnap Girl
#Girl | Rubysnap Girl
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog