Maple Cream Scones




#Maple | Super soft scones with a kiss of maple I’m a stickler for soft scones. I typically make English style scones (like this one) but I recently adapted this recipe from my mom’s scone recip…
to Continue Reading......


Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies
#ChocolatePeanut | These Ritz cracker peanut butter chocolate-covered cookies are the treat you’ve been dreaming of! With just four ingredients and no baking, they’re super-easy and great fun to make with children.
read more...

Dreamy cream scones
#Scones | The things I do for you people! Well, okay, I do them for me, and rather transparently most of the time, but sometimes, sometimes like perhaps during season in which one is upping the ante on outpu…
read more...


Pecan Pie Sandwich Cookies Recipe
#CookiesRecipe | These portable takes on pie are for nut lovers The rich crunch of toasted pecans runs through them, from the brown sugar shortbread to the tender praline center Ground nuts make the cookies both crumbly and crisp
read more...

Salted Caramel Chocolate Pecan Cookies
#PecanCookies | These salted caramel cookies are shortbread-style thumbprint confections coated in pecans, filled with caramel, and drizzled with chocolate.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog